- Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification on Registration, particularly group discount, guests of the Summit Partners, etc.
- No more than 500 international delegates will be registered. Registration is by Invitation.
- The Summit is a not-for-profit initiative, a global collaborative effort.
- Limitation of Liability
Rules of Registration:
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed. (please take the time to complete it in full)
- Applicants will receive confirmation of the registration either via email or fax letters from the WTU Global Secretariat, Canada.
- Please register only ONE “Delegate” per form.
- Please do not mail the forms. The WTIS Registration form must be clearly printed or typed legibly in English and FAX to: 1- 604-847-9820 or submitted online at http://www.worldtourismsummit.com/ and emailed to email@example.com.
Registration is by invitation and on a first come, first served basis. All delegates must register on or prior to the specified preferred dates, for preferred Registration fees
Deadlines for Registration are listed below:
- Super Early Bird Special: $750.00 in US Funds per person before June 30, 2008
- Early Bird Special: $800.00 in US funds per person before July 30, 2008
- Summer Special: $900.00 in US funds per person before August 30, 2008
- Fall Special: $1,100.00 in US funds per person before September 20, 2008
- On Site Registration: $1,200.00 in US funds per person.
The registration fee can be paid by direct bank deposit or on-line payment methods. Please confirm your deposit by FAX to: 1- 604-847-9820 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Airport shuttle for all registered delegates
- Full Access to all WTIS events and Summit materials
- Participation at the Let’s Make a Deal Sessions and Marketing Showcases
- Invitation to all Cultural Events
- TPO Exhibition
- City Tour
- A Reception, 2 Gala Dinners, 3 lunches, and 5 breaks (tea, coffee and snacks)
- Local transportation for the Summit purposes.
Responsibilities of the Delegates:
- All necessary travel to and from Busan
- All Accommodations: We have arranged a discounted Summit rate at 2 hotels
- A 5 star at $200 US per night/ per room (including taxes and breakfast). This hotel is located approx 15-20 minutes from the convention centre and a shuttle service will be provided.
- A 4 star hotel at $100 US per night/ per room (including taxes and breakfast). This hotel is located adjacent to the convention centre and is less than a 5 minute walk.
- Medical Insurance in Korea. Every Applicant must have medical coverage during their stay in Korea, which can be obtained from local, international travel agencies. The WTU Global Secretariat, TPO Secretariat and Busan Metropolitan City or any of our partners both in Korea and foreign countries are NOT responsible, whatsoever, for any medical expenses and any other costs incurred by the Applicant.
- Summit Dress code: The summit is an official event and therefore the dress code is professional business attire only (unless specified).
- Proper Visa Documentation: All applicants are responsible for obtaining the proper visa for entry into Korea, in additional to having a valid passport. Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months. Upon receipt of WTIS acceptance letters from the WTU Global Secretariat, it is recommended to proceed as soon as possible to the local KOREAN CONSULATES’ office. Please keep in mind that in many cases local consulates will require THREE WEEKS to grant visas.
- We urge your full attendance at the Summit: We request that supplementary business or leisure activities take place after the Summit proceeding. Total and committed participation is essential in making the WTIS a success.
- How to Travel to Korea: For the best possible fare and most efficient routes, we recommend that you IMMEDIATELY EXPLORE THE TRAVEL OPTIONS. PLEASE DO KEEP IN MIND THAT OCTOBER IS THE MOST PLEASANT AND BUSY TIME TO TRAVEL TO BUSAN, THEREFORE, BOOKING EARLY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Your cancellation must be received no later than September 20, 2008. Refunds (50% of the total) will not be made participants who cancel after this date. No refunds will be made to those who register but do not attend. Approved refunds will be made 30 days after the Summit. After the deadlines you may send a substitute delegate, however, we must be notified in writing and request for substitution should be received no later than September 20, 2008. Substitution requests after September 20, 2008 will be charged a $200 US per delegate charge.